lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2021

How Can My Major Make the World a Better?

I am studying psychology, I have not yet chosen the specialty, but for the moment clinical child-adolescent psychology catches my attention. In this way I will be able to attend and help those who are the fundamental pillars of our society.

My specialization would affect the world in a positive way, since it helps children and adolescents to maintain or regain their well-being, preventing some problems from increasing and affecting them throughout their lives.

In this process, I imagine myself being very active and providing help to those who need it most and lack the financial resources to access psychological care. In particular, I would go to homes for minors, because they have a very crude childhood, which then has a very negative impact on their lives.

My major contributes to the world, since it fosters the development of long-term stable mental health, which is very important in a world full of adversity, in this way, children will have emotional well-being and will be able to transmit it. to the next generations.



4 comentarios:

  1. I very much agree, I think that what you study is important especially with the pandemic of psychological crises.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. psychology is very interesting in children and adolescents, if today's adults had attended a psychologist in their childhood, our society would be totally different.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mental health is very important and psychology is a great contribution.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The difficult access to mental health in Chile is a very serious problem, I think it is an indispensable help for children and adolescents who live in vulnerable situations, in my opinion your work will be very helpful.

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although...