martes, 14 de junio de 2022

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although last year I had a teacher who taught classes in a very monotonous and boring way, but this year it has been much better, especially because of the teacher's way of teaching by making us interact and participate in the classes, it seems to me that I learn much easier that way.

The use of blogs seems to me a good way to practice the language and learn about new concepts and words in English, we can also know the interests of the other classmates by reading what they blog. We can also get to know ourselves better, since we ask ourselves questions about situations or topics that perhaps we would never have questioned ourselves before.

The aspects that I need to improve in my English are pronunciation and, above all, understanding when I listen. To improve the pronunciation, many times I enter the words in the translator and press the audio, so I can repeat the word pronouncing it correctly. On the other hand, regarding the second aspect that I mentioned, I could improve it by watching movies or listening to music in English but with subtitles, either in English or in Spanish, to understand what I hear.

Apart from English classes, I don't use this language much, only to blog, since I don't have contact with people who speak English, but many times when I watch tiktok, I see videos in English and I try to understand what they say.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although...