lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2021

A Photo and its Story

This photo means a lot to me, it represents a trip to the beach that lasted 1 week, and I went with my boyfriend, my family, my cousin and my uncles. It was difficult for me to find a photo of everyone together there, because it is true that when we spent it well we forgot to take photos, but I can clearly remember many events that we experienced. In the first place we arrived at a very scary cabin, paranormal things happened to all of us those two days, but when we moved to the other cabin everything was spectacular. In the mornings we went to walk to the beach, in the afternoons we went back to playing soccer, we went to eat in restaurants, and at night we had fun by the sea, listening to music and drinking. 

This photo of a sunset, was taken by my dad with his camera while we were playing soccer, and I am interested because it is a very beautiful landscape that reminds me of all the wonderful moments that I lived, but without a doubt what made me enjoy the most was good company. I would repeat a thousand times this trip <3.



4 comentarios:

  1. It's great to create so many good memories in one place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it is very nice when you are having such a good time that you forget to take pictures, but the good memories remain forever.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. It is a very nice place to photograph, but in the good times we forget to do it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm glad you had a great time, the photo is very nice, I'd like to know more about these paranormal activities.

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although...