martes, 21 de septiembre de 2021

My Vocation

When I was a child, I really liked animals and wanted to be a veterinarian, but over the years, psychology caught my attention. 

When deciding which career to study, I had 3 options, sociology, psychology and nutrition, but I decided on psychology, since I really like helping and listening to people, also, I took into consideration that in Chile, the mental health of the population it is very precarious, so I would like to help strengthen it and raise awareness of  it is great importance.

So far, my experience at the university has been good and interesting, I like my career more and more, but I wish there was less academic overload. 

When I finish studying Psychology, I would like to work in the clinical area in a psychiatric hospital.

4 comentarios:

  1. I feel you!! I wish less academic overload too!! :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was child I also wanted to be a veterinarian

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you on the idea that mental health in Chile is precarious, I hope you are very successful and generate a change within the field of study!

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although...