lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2021

My autobiography - Who i am?

     My name is Catalina Paz, i was born on April 3, 2003 in Santiago, Chile, and my zodiac sign is aries. I attended elementary school in "Christian and Caren School", in Cerro Navia. In 2015, I changed to the high school "Javiera Carrera" in Santiago, I graduated in 2020, and this year I entered to the University of Chile to study psychology. 

     My mother's name is Griceria, my father's name is Jaime, and they are both 44 years old. I have only one sister, her name is Valeria, she is 22 years old and studies computer engineering. 

     Most of my day consists of studies. It is very hard to find time for myself, but when I do get the chance to have some extra time, I have many other activities I enjoy doing. A few of my favorites hobbies are weight training, cooking vegan food, watching movies and series with my boyfriend, and listening to music.






1 comentario:

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although...