lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2021

My favorite Piece of technology

 My favorite Piece of technology is my cellphone, because it is very useful for all the activities that I do in my daily life. I use it mainly as a means of communication with my social ties, to do university work, to listen to music while I exercise, to watch and interact on social networks and to entertain myself.

But, I have a lot of difficulty concentrating, so the only inconvenience that my cell phone causes me is that it distracts me a lot, but I have been working on it and I try not to take it when I have to do important things.

I recommend the use of cell phones, as long as it is in a positive way, as a tool that encourages productive activities. I say this, as cell phones often become an addiction for some people, distracting them from activities that are much more important.





4 comentarios:

  1. It's true! Sometimes it is an adicction :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a great invention, but unfortunately the mobile phone generates a terrible dependency ;c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the cellphone havs many functions, but it is true that it is very easy to get distracted.

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although...