jueves, 14 de abril de 2022

My best Vacation

 My best vacation was in the winter of last year. I went to el tabo beach for a week. I did this trip with my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, my boyfriend, my cousin, and the last days my uncles arrived.

It was a trip full of experiences, in the first cabin that we rented, many paranormal things happened to us, such as strange noises, shadows, etc. but we were always accompanied, so we were not very afraid. We did many fun things, we played ball on the beach, we went out to eat at restaurants, we had bonfires, sleepovers, we cooked delicious things and we went to spend the nights on the shores of the beach.


I think that those were the best vacations, essentially because of the company, there was never a lack of laughter and good times. I would repeat that wonderful week a thousand times, I also feel that any place outside of Santiago is better and it gives me peace to breathe another air.


 

9 comentarios:

  1. What a nice experience you had in your vacations for how you describe it, I am very happy for you!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. More than the place, the company is always the best, I'm happy for you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Paranormal activity? wow i would have been very scared, it seems you are quite brave.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh, I´m very scared about paranormal things, luckily nothing like this has ever happened to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The best company is with the people you love and what better on vacation, hopefully it will be repeated.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh, I like paranormal things, but not when they happen to me haha, I just like to see it in videos or documentaries

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has been quite pleasant, since I have remembered many things that I had forgotten, although...